What we do
Our services include:
- Advice on investor days: we have advised on many of the most complex and transformative investor days in the sector in recent years
- Retained advice: we are retained advisors to clients, typically re-engaged annually, enabling management to be at their best when accounting for their performance at results presentations and other engagements with the equity market
- Investor outreach: we have gathered in-depth feedback from investors both as standalone exercises and as inputs to investor days
- Investment diagnostic: we use our expertise, experience and objectivity to provide critical analysis of the equity story and market positioning of financial services companies
- Disclosure review: we identify opportunities and make recommendations to use changes in disclosure to drive different outcomes
Prior to Veritum, our partners have track records in the sector from 1988 onwards. Our experience has been developed in market-leading companies, through periods of strength and crisis and covers all aspects of the equity market for financial services. Our partners have individually been investors, analysts, managers, CFOs, heads of investor relations and advisors to leading financial services companies over many years and covering several market cycles.